Brand Levitra (Vardenafil) 20mg.
The mechanism of action of these PDE5 inhibitors is a complex one, but the main idea is that they relax the smooth muscles in the penile zone favoring blood inflow to it. And namely, more blood flow to the penis is a core factor for obtaining and maintaining a stiffer erection without which a successful sexual act cannot take place.
Administration and dosage.
The daily dose is 1 pill taken with a full glass of water 1 hour before planned sexual activity, regardless of the mealtime. Initially, users have prescribed a 10mg dose. Afterward, the dosage may be adjusted in accordance with men’s response to the treatment. One way or another, the prescription label should be followed rigorously.
Precautions and warnings.
If you are a smoker you should think about quitting. By smoking, you increase the risk of blood clots formation.
Driving and machinery use: before engaging in activities involving concentration and attention, it is recommended to monitor your body’s reaction to vardenafil. You might feel dizzy or have vision troubles.
Not every man can administer Brand Levitra. There are some health conditions which do not allow its use:
- hypersensitivity to vardenafil or to some other ingredients of this drug. An allergic reaction is manifested through swelling of the face, hands, chest pain and difficulty breathing
- cardiovascular diseases
- previous stroke or heart attack (a few months ago)
- if you are undergoing nitrates or drugs containing nitrates
- Peyronie disease
The commonly met side effects of vardenafil are:
- reddening of the face
- difficulty breathing
- nasal congestion
- heart palpitations
- continuous erection. If you have a hard-on that won’t go away even after 4 hours you should seek immediate medical help. If untreated, you might permanently lose your potency
- vision disorders
Vardenafil mainly interacts with several types of drugs:
- nitrates- their simultaneous use may lead to severe hypotension, an extremely dangerous condition
- HIV/AIDS drugs
- some antibiotics, especially macrolides (erythromycin)
- Missed dose.
If you forget to take the pill before sex, you can take it as soon as you remember about it. However, it is mandatory not to take a double dose.
In case if you exceeded the prescribed dose some of the side effects will be potentiated putting your health in danger. Therefore, please seek medical care at once.